fuck you tumblr for being slow today, now i have...
Day 4: Write about your closest friend(s)
My best friend moved to Toronto, and i feel like we aren’t “best” friends anymore, but just regular friends now. It makes me really sad, but i cant make her stay because that would be selfish. She pretty much knows 89% of everything about me. The other 11%, i don’t even know. But she is the best, and although we get on each others nerves a lot, i know she will always be...
That awkward moment when you're Michael Cera.
deanmichaell: Someone you don’t like makes a Tumblr: Seeing them post their Tumblr on Facebook: Going to their Tumblr and seeing how shit it is: They follow you: See them say Tumblr is their life: Check back a week later and they gave up:
Day 3: your favorite tv show
The only tv show i watch and enjoy is glee. It is amazing. therefore, i am a gleek
alwaysmythunder: via damiana-
What a mystery this world, one day you love them and the next day you want to...– The Fall (2006)
Depression is a lot like that: slowly, over the years, the data will accumulate...– Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel (via thechocolatebrigade)